SPEAKER, SUBWOOFER AND LISTENING POSITION MAPPING
FOR OPTIMUM PERFORMANCE IN ANY ROOM
The listening position will always be just beyond the 1/3 line from the back of the room unless you install in-wall speakers, then you should sit on the 1/3 line. This is for the optimal position.
1 Speaker positioning will always be just beyond the 1/4 line from the front of the room. This will be for the optimal position in the room.
2 Subwoofers will always work best on the 1/4 lines from the sides of the room.
3 These are the golden rules for speaker, subwoofer and listening positions.
4 This can be calculated within 3mm accuracy from any given specifications of the speakers and subwoofers.
5 These calculations are made according to the radiating point from each speaker and subwoofer.
6 To calculate to pin point accuracy, can be assisted via email to email@example.com
BENEFITS FROM MECHANICAL SPEAKER CALIBRATION
1. At this MECHANICAL CALIBRATED SPEAKER POSITION your sound between the ( L.SP ) left speaker and ( R.SP ) right speaker
has the same volume level as the physical speakers, which lets the speakers disappear into the SOUND FIELD .
This SOUND FIELD will stretch from left to right front wall .
2. MUSICALITY will be a major contribution from this MECHANICAL CALIBRATED SPEAKER POSITION .
3. This experience can transport you close to the REAL EVENT and it will let you forget that you are listening to a HI – FI .
4. You will always hear the SOUND FIELD from ( L.SP ) to ( R.SP ) Throughout ( L1 ) to ( L5 ) LISTENING AREA .
This means that you can hear from ( L1 ) also the ( R.SP ) and again you will hear from ( L5 ) also the ( L.SP ) clearly .
5. At ( L3 ) your speakers ( L.SP ) and ( R.SP ) will totally disappear in the SOUND FIELD and you will not be able to pinpoint
your speaker in the SOUND FIELD.
6. The SOUND STAGE will expand beyond your room walls .
7. All the reflections in your room will be perfectly minimized.
8. Professional damping material is thus not needed as a result of the CALIBRATION.
9. SCALE of musical instruments and vocals sounds expansive.
10. STANDING WAVES will be reduced perfectly so that hard surfaces will not be problematic anymore.
Mechanical Speaker Calibration Basics
The Best Hi - Fi in the world only sounds
as good as it's installation .
Calibrating your OWN Speakers will make
the biggest difference to your AUDIO SYSTEM without buying a single component . Distance X and Angle Y needs to be Calculated
from your Speakers Make and Model Data.
PERFECT CALIBRATED SPEAKER POSITION for your MODEL can be done via EMAIL, WHAT'S APP, SKYPE and in future YOU TUBE . Contact Hermann Maischatz at 0811277938
or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
can be arranged to
Experience the DIFFERENCE
CONTACT HERMANN MAISCHATZ FOR A CUSTOM TAILORED DEAL AT +264-811-277-938.